Add a mystical element to an elegant personalized gift. Harness the power of the universe for your loved one. From the variants create your individual united soul mate with BAZ Decorative Sculpture & Candle Lantern.
"I love you to the stars, as above so below... It all began under this sky...The star that makes love’s dream come true and when souls meet. The stars over the first night of the rest of our lives."
Size: W 5.5" x H 5.5" x D 8"
Material Steel: 1/8" thick - Finish: Pearlescent Rose - Paint Technique: Powder coat
Stainless Steel Hardware and Authentic Swarovski Crystals
Made, Hand Assembled & Inserted in Our Studio in Miami Beach, Florida.
Candle Tray Size: D 3" x W 3" x H 1"
Material: Hand Painted Steel (Galvanized and treated, non-corrosive)
Optional applications: Candle up top Coaster size: 3" to 4" Square
Luxury gift for him or her, for any occasion, Valentine's Day, anniversary, wedding, housewarming, birthday, and more...
BAZ STARLIGHT PRISMA collection represents both the contrast and combination of day and night. BY DAY: the bright and explosive lightning by day because of its sharp laser-cut shape into the steel. BY NIGHT: the soft kinetic flickering of the candlelight of the stars on at night. The natural light from the candle travels through the duplicated patterns on each panel, creating a flickering projection on your walls. A convenient, yet beautiful candle stand that can be used in many ways! Use it to hold a candle, a catch-all dish, an ashtray, or anything else your heart desires! This piece comes FULLY ASSEMBLED.
THE BAZ CONCEPT: Designed from the center out, BAZ is a stainless steel modular system made up of three main parts.
- First are the two perforated side panels which are laser cut to perfection with patterns designed in-house by MARIANNE NEMS.
- Second is the center base which serves as a belt for a tray or candle, holding it in place. The center open base serves to connect the two side panels.
- Third is the two fastening threaded rods that lie underneath the center base and serve as a support for the candle or displayed item desired. Each of these rods is affixed to the side panels using a hex nut adorned with a genuine crystal.
- With a simple twist of its center base, BAZ changes its design to allow two mount levels: high and low.
- The material used to forge each facet of BAZ is ⅛ inch powder coat steel which is waterproof, non-corrosive, and can thus be displayed indoors or outdoors.
- BAZ CLEANING: all you need is a microfiber cloth to wipe away fingerprints